Words of inspiration
At 73 having lived the crazy life I've lived I think I've learned some important things.
My wife Joyce stumbled on this post one day by someone else named Sam Moore while doing some research and we thought the messages were inspiring and brilliant so I would like to share these thoughts with everyone who visits my site:
(1) Never apologize for your enthusiasm, passion, or vision.
(2) Never apologize for being inspired by another human being.
(3) Seek out inspiration (don't wait for it).
(4) Inspire others by sharing your talents and time.
(5) And no matter what: Don't let the bozos grind you down, ever.